HabiStat Heat Strips are thin and flat, meaning they can be well hidden within your enclosure.
Habistat Heat Strips produce ultra long wavelength infra red heat; this wavelength is invisible to the human eye and heats the surface it is in contact with rather than the air. This action of heating is very similar to the sun and it has the ability to heat anything that it strikes but with the air temperature remaining much lower - reptiles absorb this in a manner very similar to basking in a natural environment.
If you are keeping animals that requires higher temperatures, then you may require additional supplemental heating. Many diurnal or day active species of lizard require basking spots of rather high localised heat. Additional heat sources should then be provided for these species.
- Ideal for maintaining night time temperatures
- Suitable for use with Glass Terrariums - Great for using with snake racks
- Carbon impregnated cloth
- Made in the UK
- Produces ultra-long wavelength infra-red heat
- Heating action is very similar to the sun
- Localised heat
- Excellent primary heater for most applications for night-time heat
- Instructions in Product Description below
Available in 4 sizes
- 17" x 6" (43 x 15 cm) 10 Watts
- 23" x 6" (59x15cm) 15 Watts
- 35" x 6" (89x15cm) 22 Watts
- 47" x 6" (120x15cm) 30 Watts
Never Use any Heat Mat with out the use of a Thermostat.