- Suitable for ceramic heaters and heat mats
- Available in Standard and High Range
- Enables temperature changes
- Very accurate heater control
- Accurate dial calibrated in both Farenheit and Celsius
- Heat and Power indicators
- Ideal for controlling hots spots (High Range)
- Range of 18 - 32°C (Standard), 26 - 40°C (High Range)
- Thermostat User Guide available
- Comes with a 5-year guarantee.
The HabiStat Pulse Thermostat is ideal for controlling higher power ceramic heaters and for heat mats up to a maximum load of 600 Watts.
A normal thermostat switches a heater on full power until the set temperature is achieved. It then switches the heater off completely until the temperature drops below the set value, when the cycle starts over again. The gap between the heater being switched on and then off is called hysteresis. It is between these points that the accuracy of the controller is assessed.
The pulse proportional thermostat pulses electricity to the heater all the time, resulting in constant and very accurately managed warmth.
Available in Standard and High Range versions in either black or white.
The HabiStat Pulse Thermostat has a five year guarantee.