The Exo Terra Incubation Box makes incubating reptile eggs safer, less complicated and improves hatch rates. The Exo Terra Incubation Box is based on the Suspended Incubation Method, meaning the eggs will be suspended in a specifically designed tray above water or substrate, not embedded in a moist substrate. This method not only ensures maximum gas exchange between the permeable egg membrane and the surrounding air in the container, it also allows the eggs to absorb sufficient moisture from the ambient humidity in the container.
- Improves Hatch Rates!
- Holds up to 12 eggs Suspended
- Incubation Method allows Substrate-less Incubation
- Ensures constant and sufficient humidity
- Easy-to-use; no more hassle to maintain correct substrate humidity
- Substrate-less, hygienic incubation method helps prevent moulding of the eggs
- Eliminates the risk of impaction in hatchlings
- Made from safe, non-toxic food grade polypropylene
- Durable and easy to disinfect
- Integrated thermometer to check the temperature inside the egg incubation box
- Clear Incubation Box allows monitoring of the eggs without opening the lid Facilitates candling of reptile eggs
- Rectangular shape utilises the space inside your incubator more efficiently.
- Perfect for use in the Precision Incubator PRO